Looking to enhance your current ICT systems but have a limited budget? Then this could be the answer you have been looking for!
If your business is based in the following areas then you need to keep on reading.
- Ashfield District Council
- Bassetlaw District Council
- Bolsover District Council
- Boston Borough Council
- Chesterfield Borough Council
- Corby Borough Council
- Derby City Council
- East Lindsey District Council
- Leicester City Council
- Lincoln City Council
- Mansfield District Council
- Nottingham City Council
- Oadby and Wigston Borough Council
This discretionary funding programme will provide 50% towards ICT expenditure with the minimum grant amount starting at £2000 if you are spending £4000 and maximum of £10,000 if you are spending £20,000 towards your ICT development, sounds great right?
There are obviously some restrictions with this funding as you would expect,
- Businesses must be located in the local authority areas stated above
- Must have less than 250 employees at the time of the application
- Must have been trading for at least 12 months
Businesses NOT supported with this grant:
- Banking & Insurance
- Retail (Where 20% or more of turnover derives from sales to the general public)
- Private Schools
- Fisheries & Agriculture
- Steel & Ship Building sectors
For more information about the funding and additional business support visit the e-business club
Make sure to fill out the Transformational Interest Form
to get the most out of you ICT systems!
Looking for office space? Check out what we have available
in Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Norwich.